Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

  1. #11
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Hi are you there? let's chat ok?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody,

    I also want to wish you a wonderful Christmas time!
    No hectic or stress, just an amazing time!
    It's nice to be at home and have it warm and you can sit there with a good book and just relax!
    I love wintertime!

    And the best is when you are warmed by 2 little West Highland Terriers who are trying to get your attention... I love it!

    Love to all of you!

    Ute

  3. #13
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ute, Merry Jettmas to you too. Hope it's a prosperous and healthy new year coming up for all of us.
    Sorry, Ronnie, I had to skate. Had the Dr. appointment to go and get ready for. Vampira took a couple gallons of red stuff again. Lucky for her, red is one of my fav colors. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Merry Christmas to you all!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year....

  5. #15
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    GIVE YOURSELF A LITTLE SOMETHING THIS CHRISTMAS. YOU DESERVE IT!! GET THE CHERIE CURRIE VIDEO'S NOW.
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I was thinkin' about wrapping up a Norwegian blond and putting her under the tree for Christmas morning. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Tomorrow im leaving for my holliday up in the Norwegian mountains. Where i have a little house.. Im gonna go skiing and making snowmen as well as angels in the snow. Im sure gonna miss all of you here on the board. So i just wanted to take this time. To thank all of you here on the board for a wonderful year and plenty of fun here on the Cherie board... I jist hope my Cherie video's we get here today. So i can bring them with me.. I will watch them over and over up in the cabin...... Well ya guy's i hope you all will have a Cherie Cherie christmas... I'll be thinking of you...... Try not to miss me too much.......... Yeah right [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL OF YOU [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Love and kizzez from Veronica in Oslo Norway....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Holidays Veronica!!! Sure we'll miss you!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Don't forget to take your "5 songs you would take to heaven" Veronica 'cause that sure sounds like a heavenly dream to me except for the part were I break my leg skiing! *ouch* [img]eek.gif[/img]
    The photos in the book you sent me reveal a heaven on earth, 4 sure!
    Have a wonderful Christmastime! Have fun but be careful!

    I hope you get your videos on time!!!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    I'm wishing you a very Cherie Christmas!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #20
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Have a happy and a merry, Ronnie Blue-eyes. I'll be waiting here for ya when ya get back, true blue lab that I am. Woof woof ! Take care of you, sweetie. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic